Dental Floss - Pocket Pack
by Active Oral Care
pack of 2
£2.25 £ 1.35 Out of Stock
Special Offer - save 40%
- Mint, advanced, fluoride.
- Compact travel size.
- Easy glide, anti-shred.
- PTFE coated.
Advanced mint waxed dental floss with fluoride helps remove plaque from the areas between teeth, where a toothbrush cannot reach.
Contains 0.01-0.06% Sodium Fluoride.
12m per roll.
How To Floss
Proper flossing removes plaque and food particles from areas where a toothbrush cannot easily reach ? under the gumline and between your teeth. Because plaque build-up can lead to tooth decay and gum disease, daily flossing is highly recommended.
1. Using about 18 inches of floss, wind most of the floss around each middle finger, leaving an inch or two of floss between.
2. Holding the floss tautly between your thumbs and index fingers, slide it gently up-and-down between your teeth.
3. Gently curve the floss around the base of each tooth, making sure you go beneath the gumline.
4. Remember to be gentle when inserting floss between your teeth and under the gumline.
What We Say
Advanced mint flavoured, easy glide, anti-shred, waxed floss with fluoride to remove plaque from areas where the brush cannot reach. Presented in handy little plastic dispenser.
- Essential oral care.
By flossing once a day, you may help to remove plaque from between your teeth in areas where the toothbrush can't reach.
Flossing can be done with dental floss or another product made specifically to clean between the teeth, like pre-threaded flossers, tiny brushes or wooden plaque removers.
It is extremely important to floss because plaque that is not removed by brushing and flossing can eventually harden into calculus or tartar.