Skin Calming Shaving Oil
by David Hill for Men
- With Lime and Menthol.
For a revolutionary shaving experience this totally pure Shaving Oil will soften bristles and nourish the skin, leaving it smooth, supple and moisturised.
The light blend of natural oils help soften beard hair and nourish skin. Sweet almond and coconut oils allow the razor to glide effortlessly over the skin with no drag.
Peppermint and Lime soothe and refresh and Aloe Vera moisturises.
Sweet Almond Oil.
Easy to use you will achieve an amazing close shave with just a few drops.
Just massage onto damp skin and shave as usual.
There is no need to rinse the oil off after shaving, just pat your skin dry and the oil will help condition and moisturise your skin.
For an exceptionally close shave, use as a pre-shave oil. First apply 2-3 drops of the oil and massage into your skin and then apply a shave gel or cream on-top.
The handy sized bottle also makes it ideal for travelling, the gym etc,.
Top Tips For The Perfect Shave
1. Ideally, shave in the shower or bath as the hot, steamy atmosphere will help to soften the bristles, making shaving easier.
2. Wash your face with plenty of hot water to ensure those bristles are soft. Allow about 3 to 4 minutes for stubble to soften properly making it easier to shave.
3. Before shaving use a deep cleansing face wash or cleanser and spend a little time massaging your chosen shaving preparation into your face as this again will help to soften and lift the bristles.
5. Make sure that your razor has a clean sharp blade and shave using short strokes.
6. Always shave in the direction of your hairs' growth ? generally speaking this is down on the cheeks and chin and upwards on the neck. To check just run your finger across your stubble to see which direction the hair is growing. Shaving against the direction of hair growth is the primary cause of razor burn, redness and rashes. Take special care around the sensitive neck area.
6. Rinse the blade regularly as you shave and don?t press hard against the skin.
7. Finally rinse your face thoroughly with cool water and pat dry (don't rub).
8. Afterwards apply moisturiser, balm or after shave gel as this will restore moisture balance and protect.
Comments & Customer Reviews
- Shaving & skin care for men.
The David Hill Shaving & Skin Care Range combines a wealth of natural oils and herbal extracts chosen specifically for their ability to moisturise, soothe and nourish.
Regular use will ensure that your skin remains smooth and supple.
Most importantly they will minimise the damage from daily shaving, prevent razor burn and skin irritation and reduce the risk of premature lines.