Privacy & Security
We know your personal information is important, that's why we have an honest and simple company policy regarding privacy:
- We only ask for the minimum information required to process your order.
- We do not disclose or sell your details to other companies (third parties).
The information we collect from you is for the purpose of processing your order and keeping you informed of our products and offers. We fully comply with all relevant UK & EU legislation and regulations regarding data protection, consumer protection, distance selling and electronic communications.
To process your order we only require your name, postal address, phone number (optional) and email address.
In our customer database we only store information relating to your orders. This includes your name, postal address, email address, telephone number (optional) and the items ordered.
- We do not store or have access to your debit or credit card details.
- We do not store or ask for non relevant personal information such as your date of birth, or answers to personal security questions.
You can request, at any time, to be removed from our records.
Credit Card Security
Your order and credit card details are processed safely on a secure server. Your card number is automatically encrypted so it can not be read by humans.
Your card is pre-authorised at the time of placing the order, but payment isn't taken until your parcel is ready for dispatch. This is normally within 1 or 2 working days.
We use UPG (Universal Payment Gateway) and Lloyds Bank Cardnet to charge your card. Our payment process is fully PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant,
and is approved by Lloyds Bank.
- Beauty Naturals do not (at any time) have access to your card number.